Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My quilt "Serenity" has been delivered on Monday!

Having no internet since Sunday [after a severe thunderstorm] kept me from posting about the good news earlier.

My ordeal with a lost/strayed quilt is over! It has been delivered by USPS with no signature required on Monday, August 11th.
This quilt came into Oklahoma City on July 31st. It took 11 days to get where I am, just 3 hour drive South from OKC!

This quilt was supposed to be return shipped through DHL but they stopped deliveries to where I am and I didn't know! DHL turned the package over to USPS and it has been shipped Parcel Select, the cheapest way possible, but at least I had tracking numbers and I have received it! There was insurance and that may have saved me some headaches!

I will never again leave it up to anyone but myself to make a decision on my return shipping!

Now, my Serenity is on the way to Nashville! It will be in goods hands, I am not concerned! It will be return shipped by Fedex with insurance and signature upon delivery.

Irena

1 comment:

Na Na said...

I saw your quilt in Nashville. It is absolutely stunning!